Call now for FREE Consultation(561) 444-8822
See Our 5-Star Reviews
To Find Out How We’ve Helped Others.
Regardless of the type of vehicles involved, an accident on city roads or highways can result in extensive property damage, severe injuries, and even death. That’s why drivers have a responsibility to themselves and everyone else on the road to obey traffic laws and avoid distracted driving. Unfortunately, staying 100% safe is impossible. Let West palm beach vehicle accidents attorney help you recover the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a traffic accident that was caused by the negligence of another driver, the West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys at Felice Trial Attorneys can help protect your rights by seeking fair compensation for your damages. Don’t hesitate to call us at (561) 444-8822 immediately following an accident.
Let Us Know What’s Going On So We Can Begin Working On Your Behalf. We Customize Every Case To Fit Our Clients’ Unique Needs.
Form is secure and your info will remain confidential
Our Verdicts & Settlements
Florida Auto Accident
Personal Injury Representation for a Wide Range of Accidents
Vehicular accidents require the representation of a personal injury attorney who understands the laws and procedures attached to these cases. Simply hiring any personal injury lawyer isn’t good enough. They need to have an intimate knowledge of Florida’s traffic laws along with the resources needed to conduct a thorough investigation and negotiate with insurance companies.
At Felice Trial Attorneys, we have years of experience representing victims of vehicular accidents in West Palm Beach and throughout the state of Florida. We’re highly-skilled at handling a wide range of vehicular accidents, including:Contact us Today
- Car Accidents – Florida requires all drivers to carry Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance that covers them for things like medical bills and lost wages. However, if your damages exceed your PIP coverage, you have the right to seek compensation from the negligent driver’s insurance carrier.
- Truck Accidents – An accident involving an 18-wheeler can easily result in serious injuries due to the weight of the trucks in combination with high speeds. Investigating these dangerous crashes requires knowledge of Florida trucking regulations and an understanding of what constitutes negligence on the part of the truck driver or trucking company.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable while driving alongside other motorists. Many times, the other driver in an accident claims they never saw the motorcyclist. These cases require experience reconstructing an accident scene.
- Bicycle Accidents – When a bicyclist is struck by a driver, their injuries can lead to permanent disability. Bicyclists have rights just like other motorists. When these rights are violated, the negligent motorist may be held responsible for injuries resulting from the accident.
- Pedestrian Accidents – On busy city streets, pedestrians run the risk of being struck by motorists. These accidents can lead to serious injuries or even death. Drivers have a responsibility to stay alert and give pedestrians the right of way. When they don’t, they may be held liable for damages.
Contact A Vehicular Accident Lawyer In West Palm Beach, FL
Regardless of the type of traffic accident you’ve been injured in, if driver negligence was the cause, you should seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. This requires personal injury representation from an attorney with experience of handling vehicular accidents.
At Felice Trial Attorneys, we have the skills necessary to gather evidence, determine fault, and build a solid case on your behalf. We do all this while providing personalized service throughout the entire process. Let west palm beach vehicle accident layer help you recover the compensation you deserve so you can put the accident behind you. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us at (561) 444-8822 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Report the accident to the local police, Florida Highway Patrol, or sheriff, particularly if the damage exceeds $500.
- Move the vehicles out of the flow of traffic if no one is injured and the cars are still operational.
- Obtain the other driver’s contact, insurance, and license plate information, and take photos of the accident scene if possible.
- Avoid admitting fault, but explain what occurred to the police officer or other drivers involved.
- Back up your photos and notes, and contact your insurance provider to file a claim.
- Seek legal counsel if the accident resulted in significant injuries or possible criminal charges.
- Make an effort to locate the owner of an unattended vehicle if you hit it, and do not leave the scene of an accident without exchanging information and getting permission from a responding officer.
Your initial concern should be to promptly seek medical care for any injuries sustained. Subsequently, as soon as you are physically capable, we recommend that you reach out to our law firm at 1 (561)444-8822. We are equipped to conduct an investigation of the accident site and facilitate the preservation of relevant evidence. Furthermore, we can engage in a discussion with you regarding the accident particulars while they remain vivid in your memory.
In order to obtain compensation from your motor vehicle accident lawsuit, it is essential to establish the opposing party’s negligence and their failure to exercise a reasonable level of care. Additionally, it is necessary to demonstrate that such negligence caused the accident. In situations where the evidence does not sufficiently support your case, it may be advisable to reach a settlement with the responsible party’s insurer. It is recommended that you consult with your legal counsel to determine the likelihood of a successful outcome for your case.
In the event of a hit-and-run accident, it is crucial to recollect as much information as possible regarding the other vehicle involved, such as its color, make, model, or any description of the driver. Additionally, you may need to approach your own insurance provider to address the expenses related to the incident. However, this can pose a challenge if your coverage is inadequate.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Kelsey Burke is an amazing attorney.. she was very helpful with the both of my cases. She always stayed in touch with me and always kept me updated with was going on every chances she got. Thank you !!
First of all I want to thank Mr: Felice for his work to get justice in my case, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Mr: Felice is a lawyer dedicated to his work and client, there are few lawyers like him, that if he sell or fear the opposing lawyer he goes out to luhar for his client until the end without surrendering for a second. So, if someone needs a lawyer, I immediately recommend him and his entire team to work for me personally in Palm Beach County and all of Florida. Will be a pleasure to call him not only my lawyer but my friend too.
God Bless You and you team.
Tim and Matt are the best of the best. Lawyers that finally care about you. Lawyers that work for you, listen to you. I could not ask for any better. They actually care about you as a person. You’re not a $ sign. And the rest of the crew is pretty awesome too. These guys work their butts off.
Very professional. They will bend over backwards for you, and attend to you as promptly as humanly possible. The attorneys are aggressive, and will work for you. I highly recommend these attorneys.
I’m extremely thankful that Timothy Felice took my case. He worked tirelessly to make sure I received the best of care. I felt confident in his ability to handle the obstacles that came my way. With each difficulty, Tim always found a way to resolve the issues, to my benefit. I’m so grateful, to have met and worked with Tim, his love for the work that he does, is demonstrated in his ability to handle even the most challenging of cases. If you’re looking for an attorney who really cares and will invest his time and is exceptional in their field, then Timothy Felice is the one you should have on your side. I will be forever grateful for what he did for me and my family and If I ever need representation, he will be the only I could trust.
Felice Trial Attorneys are a powerful combination. Attorneys who will fight for their clients’ rights with proven results. I highly recommend their firm.
Shari was awesome she took her time to explain everything to me and really helped me with everything I really appreciate What she did for me…. Thank you, Shari
Our Practice Areas
- Vehicle Accident Attorneys In West Palm Beach
- Personal Injury Attorney West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
- West Palm Beach Car Accident Attorneys
- West Palm Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Truck Accident Attorneys West Palm Beach
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys West Palm Beach
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Uber Lyft Accidents Attorneys