We Never Stop Working For Our Clients
At Felice Trial Attorneys Injury Trial Attorneys we are committed to helping our clients and those seriously injured in auto crashes, truck crashes, slip and fall cases, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation accidents. The Firm remains open and available to assist our clients throughout the State of Florida. Our office is still open, and if we end up shifting to working remotely, our lawyers and legal staff are continuing to work on all of our cases and assisting new clients. We have the technology for virtual consultations using videoconferencing, text messaging and phone calls. You don’t even need to leave the safety of your home. We offer Felice Trial Attorneys contactless case intake and sign up by text or email. In these difficult times Felice Trial Attorneys has the technology to make meeting with you effortless and contactless. We are happy to schedule a video conference to discuss your important needs.
The Coronavirus spread is of serious concern to us all. It will change the way we all live for at least a little while. There are links to helpful information below. We will all help solve this crisis through calm but definitive precautions such as social distancing, vigorous and frequent hand washing and disinfecting, wearing a mask, and limited interactions.
Despite any possible limits on travel and other health-related changes, we are always available to you by email, telephone or video conferencing.
We welcome speaking with you about any matter. One thing is for sure in this uncertain time, Felice Trial Attorneys will be by your side and not rest until you receive full justice and compensation for your injuries.
Important information and updates about COVID-19:
- Advice for the Public: Word Health Organization
- CDC Update on Coronavirus
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19
Tips to Protect Yourself
We can all help keep ourselves and others around us healthy by practicing good hygiene and social distancing. If we all adhere to reasonable precautions, we can limit the spread of this virus. Hopefully, the coming months will bring some good news and possibly effective treatments. Until then, here are some tips to protect you and your family:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Here’s a video on What You Need to know About Handwashing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wear a mask to help slow down the spread of the virus and protect yourself and others.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people. Staying at least six feet away from other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If you don’t feel well, stay home.
- Only go to the hospital if you think you need to be treated there. Hospitals have limited space and are full of other germs and viruses.
- Discuss vaccination with your health care provider to determine if you are a candidate for the vaccine.
Felice Trial Attorneys stands strong at this uncertain time and will tirelessly fight until justice is achieved for your important case. The entire team at Felice Trial Attorneys Injury Trail Attorneys understands the pandemic has impacted everyone and remains more dedicated than ever to fight for full civil justice for your injuries.